Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New years Resolution

It is only a few more days until 2011 and my main resolution is to declutter and simplify more. I plan and hope on being able to get rid of 2011 items. I am sure it won't be that hard for me to do.

Decluttering is like an addiction, once you start you don't want to stop. I have so many different things I want to go thru and narrow down.

1. kids toys...they have waaay to many plus with what they received at christmas, it is time to declutter them. I am planning on keeping the bare minimum. DS(7) plays with his wrestlers, hot wheels and bakugon. He LOVES his books. DS(1) plays with his blocks, board books and hot wheels. Everything else is going to be donated.

2.dishes & cooking items....I still have 2 boxes that I haven't unpacked yet so needless to say, that stuff will probably be going too.

3. the storage room...it is filled with boxes I have yet to unpack and go thru. I really have no clue what's in there.

I still plan on following the 100 things list...it may just take some time to get there. I will post my list of everything that I own and narrow it down from there. Since I am a list maker this will help immensly.

No comments: